HISTORIC OCCUPANTS OF QUEEN ANNE'S GROVE, W4
The site of Queen Anne's Grove was part of the original 24 acres purchased by Jonathan Carr in September 1875.
This survey contains two representations of the residential history of Queen Anne's Grove
|Household Summary||Arranged by individual house, this gives a history of the residents of each property with links to biographical pages and related material [WORK IN PROGRESS]|
|Street Summary||A visual summary of the historic occupancy pattern for the whole street, arranged to display the occupations of the principal residents and the dates of changes [NOT YET RELEASED]|
Any additional information on the houses or individuals covered by this survey would be very much appreciated.
Please e-mail email@example.com